"The Park" at Brandywine Outfitters Inc.
We welcome you, your family, friends, and business associates to our 26 acre private picnic park and camping grounds for your day or weekend to remember.
When you rent our private facility for your group outing, it is rented to your group alone.
- The park is located 20 minutes west of West Chester, Pa in the historic town of Mortonville. The west branch of the Brandywine Creek runs through our park with 8 acres of still water to enjoy, whether you are canoeing or camping on the banks.
- Before, during, or after your party at Brandywine Outfitter's private picnic park, you can take a canoe trip or kayak trip down the Brandywine creek just like the Lenni Lenape Indians did in Chester County years past.
- Looking for a private outdoor meeting place, group camping site or picnic park in Chester County for a wedding reception, birthday party, family reunion or other special gathering event? No group too large or small!
- Maybe you would like to have a company meeting riverside or work on team-building by canoe or kayak. Reservations are recommended for kayak and canoe rental to guarantee your group will be able to enjoy an adventurous canoe or kayak trip down the amazing and historical Brandywine River on the day and time of your choice.
- Enjoy one of many private riverside group camping areas for a pig roast or pow-wow all day or night.
Roam our 26 acre, nicely landscaped park with walking and hiking paths throughout the park and camping sites, also offering patio & riverside dining, outdoor cooking w/grills & utensils, daily canoe and kayak rentals, playgrounds, volley ball courts, horseshoes, nature trails, bike touring, fishing, water wading and more.
- Take a stroll through an arboretum including over 30 varieties of spruce and pine trees, which is situated along side the west branch of the Brandywine Creek in Mortonville, Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Teach your Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, School Students or Church Group about nature and the basics of canoeing and kayaking in the still water or take a tour downstream through th Brandywine Valley via Brandywine Outfitters and experience the adventure and excitement of river canoeing or kayaking.
Party Coordinator: Rick. Call: (610) 772-6207. Email: